Salary: £26,000 - £30,000p.a. (subject to experience)
Being wholly responsible for the successful operation of the Centre, and ensuring the operation runs in line with Company procedures.
● Developing Revenue and Profits of the Centre, whilst controlling costs.
● Full engagement in on-site Duty Management / must be very hands on.
● Being responsible for the safety and welfare of all centre users including Staff, and Customers alike, will be required to assume role of ‘responsible person’ as far as Safety and statutory compliance is concerned.
● Maintaining good relations with the Police and Local Authority agents,
● Ensuring the Centre, its staff and its immediate ‘environs’ are presented to the highest possible standard at all times.
● Ensuring a high standard of customer service is exhibited at all times.
What we are looking for
● Basic Food Hygiene a must
● SIA registered and First Aid qualified an advantage
● Proven track record of management in at least on aspect of the same sector is key
● Good presentation, charisma and good leadership and communication skills vital
● Ability to cope well under pressure
● Good knowledge in HR practice, disciplinary procedures, Health & Safety Management, Fire and Food safety, Financial control, and Liquor Licensing
● Personal license holder essential and Current Designated Premises Supervisor preferred
● Must be prepared to work regular weekends and evenings
● Must be a car driver with own vehicle
● Good references essential
● will be required to secure current basic CRB clearance
Interested in this position?
Please send your c.v to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only applicants able to demonstrate eligibility to lawfully work in the UK will be considered. Applicants for certain roles will also be required to provide evidence of ‘basic level’ CRB clearance before an appointment can be confirmed.)